The Château Saint-Aubin is located on the left bank of Bordeaux in a small village named Saint-Sauveur. It it in the most northern part of Bordeaux. The Médoc appelation was born while the Dutch drained water into the area, creating swamps and marshlands.
It was not until the 17th century that, with the help of windmills, the area was dried. This estate is family owned since 1928, Vincent being the third generation winemaker.