Charmes de Kirwan
Château Kirwan is owned by the Schyler family since 1925. The estate was refurbished by Mark Kirwan at the end of the 18th century. Its vineyard overlooks the Margaux appellation area from the plateau of Cantenac. Its lines stretch off into the distance behind the chateau, covering 37-hectare (91-acre) expanse of gravel and clay.
Charmes De Kirwan, the second estate wine of Chateau Kirwan, a 3ème Cru Classé 1855, was introduced in 1993. This typically refers to wines being made from the younger vines of the estate.